– A tax return arrears of more than 6 million could create delays for received tax refund this year.
– IRS publishes plans to counter-effect of high inflationduring tax season
– Some seniors will see social security benefitincreased to $1,657
– 2022 SNAPpayment schedule released
– Consumer price index increased 0.5 percent in December, 7 percent the past twelve months
– Get a fourth stimulus check of your state in 2022?
– Last round of Golden State Stimulus Checks has now been distributed
Useful information & links:
Tax season 2021
– When can i expect? mine W-2 from my employer?
– An overview of available benefits nasty parents and guardiansthis tax season
– When can you file your tax return?
Child Tax Credit
– How many families can expect to claim for the child tax credit when do they file their tax returns?
– No child tax credit payment will be sent in January after the Senate does not pass the Build Back Better bill
– Senator Manchin has his say on President Biden’s future Better build back to suggest.
– How many stimulus checks have been approved in the last 12 months?
– Social Security recipients are eligible for a COLA raise, but can they get a? additional $200this month?
– What does the 5.9% COLA increase mean for Social Security beneficiaries?