– IRS tax return season begins January 24: everything you need to know about Government aid and tax returns 2021
– Congress may include: covid-19 stimulus financing on the account of the government
– IRS chief Chuck Rettig on tax season 2022: “The pandemic continues to present challenges”
– U.S unemployment rate dropped nasty 3.9 percent in December, the lowest fare since the start of the pandemic
– Average Social Security Benefit shall increase by about $92 this year, thanks to COLA 2022 increase
– Failure to pass a Build Back Better bill means no Child Tax Credit direct payment this month
– Until $8,000 in incentive payments may be claimed by some households this year
Useful information & links:
Child Tax Credit
– Can the Child Tax Credit be extended after the Senate failed to pass the Build Back Better bill last month?
– Senator Manchin has his say on President Biden’s future Better build back to suggest?
– Report confirms that the Boston bomber got a stimulus control
– How many stimulus checks have been approved in the last 12 months?
– Social Security recipients are eligible for a COLA raise, but can they get a? additional $200this month?
– What does the 5.9% COLA increase mean for Social Security beneficiaries?