– December unemployment rate recorded to 3.9 percent, lowest fare since the start of the pandemic
– Average social security benefit predicted rise around $92after 2022 COLA
– No child tax credit will be sent in January after Congress doesn’t approve the Build Back Better bill
– Initial unemployment claims rise slightly after weeks of decline
– Congress still to introduce new incentive law as Omicron leads to staff shortages through the whole country
– $8,000 stimulus payments available for some households in 2022
Useful information & links:
Child Tax Credit
– What is the future of the? Child Tax Credit after the Build Back Better bill failed to win Senate support?
– What did Senator Manchin say? about the Build back Better account?
– A stimulus check has been sent to the Boston bomber.
– How many stimulus checks were shipped in 2021?
– Could be Social Security beneficiaries receive a additional $200this month?
– How much will the 5.9% COLA increase add to the average Social Security benefit?